Friday, March 4, 2011

Completely - By Ana Laura

This song has touched my heart. I first heard it on the movie 'Facing the Giants'. This movie changed my life for the better. It is amazing how greatly it has affected my life. This movie is all about bringing the glory to God, and to him alone. We often give ourselves the credit when good things happen. It was about completely trusting in Him. I have 'given my heart' to God on many occasions, but now I realize that I did half-heartidly. After watching this movie, and pondering its meaning, I have completely surrendered my life to Him. I have given Him all my trust. I strive to bring him the glory in everything that I do, think, and say in every part of my life. He deserves all the glory. He's the only one who deserves glory. Not one man can deserve a smidge of the glory that is due His name. I hope and pray that this song has the same affect on you that it did on me. 
Soli Deo Gloria
Sarah 



"Trust in the Lord with all you heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5,6

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome song, I had never heard it before. Bless you, Sarah! :-)

    ReplyDelete