Monday, November 21, 2011

   

Its been one of those days. One of those days on which you feel awesome. 
This weekend was busy, but refreshing. I have done so much pondering on life. 
I have come to a conclusion.
God is in control.
I have tried over and over again to make my life what I think it should be.
I have come to realize that God has this awesome plan, that he will fufill. 
I don't have to worry about what I should do with my life career -wise. 
I don't have to worry about being good enough for a guy.
I don't have to worry about the opinions of others.
I have let go, and let God.

So I'll stand, 
with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
So I'll stand ,
My soul, Lord, to You surrendered.
All I am is Yours.
(The Stand - Hillsong United) 




1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully written...God has taken your hard time and warmed my heart with your words. Thanks for sharing. =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete