Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So school has officially started up for the year. Its been pretty crazy around our place this summer. Which kinda sucks because it feels like we never really had a break. This year is going to be my official last year of high school. It's so freaky! It feels so weird to think that my school years are so close to being done. This year, I have a pretty light load compared to other years. I did an extra subject every year and a couple every summer for the past high school years, so that I would have a easier year and be able to finish early. I love homeschooling :) I really hope to be able to try new things like sewing and cooking over this next year. My plan is to try to record it on this blog. Lets hope I can actually succeed at doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment