Thursday, September 8, 2011


Today was a pretty average day, with the morning filled with house cleaning, and the afternoon - schoolwork. I wore this this afternoon, as this morning I was in my grubbies. I know it seems kinda fancy for just staying home and schooling, but I love to dress up. It just makes me feel clean and healthy. Kinda weird, I know. I have really been reflecting on Proverbs 31 this past week. I never have really studied it before. Proverbs 31 gives a perfect example of what a lady is to be. It's neat to read how God intends women to be. The world has so many crazy ideas of what a women should do, act like, and wear. In the past year I have really worried what people think of what I do, how I act, and what I wear - and unfortunately have changed my line of thinking to conform with the worlds. Thankfully, this past summer especially, I have come to see how wrong it is to conform to the world, and to ignore God's words. I have come to see that God's opinion is the ONLY one I ever have to listen to.




 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind" - Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment